There are two options:
- Through the Dead Sea: Take a bus numer 444 (direction Jerusalem) to Ein Bokek. From there take a bus 421 or 384 to Arad (21,5 nis).
- Through Be’er Sheva: Take a bus number 392 to Be’er Sheva. From Be’er Sheva Central Station take bus no. 384, 386, or 388 to Arad (8,90 nis).
Once in Arad: Take bus number 1 or 11 from Arad Central Station, and get off at the station named “Odem/Mishmar”. You’ll see our orange fence and a sign that reads ”Welcome Backpackers”.
- Get on route no.90 and continue north for about 200 kilometers, until you get to ‘’Neve Zohar’’ junction.
- Once in Neve Zohar, turn left on route no.31 that will take directly to Arad.
- Drive on route 31 until you enter Arad town.
- On the first roundabout take the first exit.
- On the second roundabout take the first exit.
- On the third roundabout take the second exit (going straight).
- On the fourth roundabout take the first exit (going right).
- Take left on the third turn.
- Drive approx. 600 m and you will arrive.